Well, we’ve finally made it to the big containers. I never thought I would make it through all the containers.
Somebody pass me a cup of coffee, please.
Vegetables for Big Bucket, Bushel Baskets, and Tubs
- Italian Sprouting — 1
- Green Comet — 1
- Patio Pik — 1 or 2 ( yup, same as the hanging basket)
- Pot Luck — 2 or 3
- Tiny Dill — 2
- Olive’s Pearl — 1
- Cluster — 1
- Minnesota Midget — 1 or 2 ( 12″pot, alternate
- Flat or Italian — 3 to 5 ( 12″pot or bushel basket )
- Triple or curled — 3 to 5 ( 12″pot or bushel basket )
- Jalapano — 1 or 2 (10″pot or bushel basket )
Squash ( bushel basket size, all )
- Butterbush — 1
- Table King — 1
- Zucchini — 1
- Sweet 100 — 1
- Veeroma — 1
- Roma VF — 1
- Sugar Bush — 1
Hurray! that is that for the small space series for now.
Next, we will delve into growing particular crops and why. Or maybe chat a little about raising backyard chickens. We’ll see.
Hop over to the freebies category for some free seed offers.
(Neighbor Nancy pushes away from the computer and reties her apron, before she heads off to bake bread. )
(She peeks around the corner at the computer and waves)
See you next time. Feel free to Instant Message me if you see the little green “available” cloud on the right.